It’s no secret that the world’s love of pets has reached epic heights!
Netflix recently found through a new survey that plenty of pet owners, 59 percent of members polled to be exact, adore watching Netflix with their pets. Of that group, 49 percent have shifted away from their furry friend.
For an overview of how Aussies watch Netflix with their pets, below are a few stats which can give you an idea of the obsession:
- 70% of AUS members have watched Netflix with their pet
- Most Aussies (59%) find pets to be the best binge partner!.. Can you believe?
- Nearly HALF of respondents (49%) have moved where they were sitting because their pet made the couch a bit too chockas
- 67% of AUS members watch Netflix with their pet for the company
- 47% of AUS members watch Netflix with their pet to help them relax
- 39% of AUS members watch Netflix with their pet because they are the best cuddlers
- 27% of AUS members watch Netflix with their pet because they don’t judge their TV tastes
- 1 in 7 bribe their pets with treats to make them stay whilst watching
- 14% turn off a show because their pet didn’t like it…
What are you waiting for? Grab the treats and the blankets, because you and your pet have some bingeing to do.